August 10, 2020:
With us recently re-opening our physical storefront while also managing our 4 month old and very busy Online Store, it's time for us to add another awesome human being or two to our family!
We are currently looking to add either:
1 Awesome Person
5 days a week
2 Part-Time Staffers
A few shifts a week
Who are we looking for?
We need someone who:
- values customer service just as highly as we do
- is a good fit and feels like family, not someone who feels like a worker!
- has a great personality, attitude, and work ethic
- Bonus points if you've shopped at our store before. Why? Because you know who we are, what we're like, and how we want you to treat our customers; the same way we've treated you!
- prior experience in fabric is NOT required. We will provide all necessary training.
- able to lift up to 20lbs
- able to adhere to our COVID-19 safety plan
- able to wear a face mask during entire shift
What would your day look like?
- first and foremost, helping in-store customers. Customers are always our #1 priority!
- measuring, cutting, and folding fabric for in-store and online orders, including using our new iPad-based point-of-sale system. Don't worry, we will teach you all these skills!
keeping our store neat and organized by rolling up and putting cut fabrics away, as well as helping us vacuum, sweep, and toss out garbage daily. Cleanliness is next to godliness!
- assisting us with processing and tagging new shipments of fabric. We get excited when new fabric comes in, we bet you will too!
Essentially we would NEVER ask you to do something that we wouldn't do ourselves. We are a family. More often than not, you'll find that Mom or Dad themselves will do things like vacuuming or throwing out the garbage.
What's in it for you?
- Working in a fun place with caring coworkers and pretty awesome customers. Honestly, it never feels like work here. We have too much fun and the days just breeze by!
- Flexible scheduling. We're a family and we know things happen, kids get sick, doctors appointments happen in the middle of the day, etc. If something comes up, just let us know and we'll work around it together.
- Staff discount on fabric!
- Starting pay, $15/hour. After 3 months probation, you will receive an immediate raise to $16/hour.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, email your resume, contact information, and whether you're applying to work 5 days a week or a few days to